Friday, February 05, 2010

The Gods Must be Crazy.

Don't feel like writing today, don't know why.
Tried writing some of my fiction story for submission, but just kind of ended up lost in it.
I find it's best on these days, to leave it alone.
I don't want to become disenchanted with my story- especially since it's taking off.
So, no writing today.
Instead- a funny picture:
As you can CLEARLY tell, this is the Nativity. Daniel, center (in the yoga pose) is the manger, holding baby Jesus (played by a stuffed hippo). Ryan, who looks like a cow, actually claims to be a sheep. Above him, we have Mary and Joseph (although I don't think they intended it that way). And as you OBVIOUSLY have already noted, I am guest STARRING (Ha, pun) as the STAR.

:)

2 comments:

  1. hey, did you know that i could totally tell it was the Nativity? yes. i could.

    ReplyDelete